Do you still have your personal unlocking key (the "PUK")? In this case bring it with you to a TK customer service centre. There you will be able to assign a new PIN using the PUK. Don’t worry if you no longer have the PUK, we will be happy to send you a new PIN.
To receive a new PIN, please proceed as follows:
- As your card is linked to your PIN, you will firstly need to obtain a new card.
- You can order a new card very easily via our secure "My TK" online service or the TK-App.
- Once you have received your new card, bring it with you to your local TK customer service centre and identify yourself with an official document.
- You have then clearly authenticated yourself as the card owner.
- We will send you your PIN letter by post.
Your old card remains valid without the PIN for any visits to the doctor’s surgery until the new card arrives.